Escape game for school field trips in Laval
Organizing a field trip with your school in Laval is not always easy. Fortunately, Echappe-Toi is here! Some topics are important to you: teaching your children how to solve problems, foster healthy relationships among students, working on collaboration, etc.
That’s why, at Echappe-Toi, you will:
- Get to know yourself better
- Create connections between students and teachers
- Learn teamwork
- Foster connections between students
- Accept the thought process of each individual
- Exchange your ideas with respect
- Create memories together
Our escape room offer for your school at Montréal
How to prepare for an escape game with your school in Laval with Echappe-Toi?
- Do not hesitate to call or contact us as soon as you know when you wish to make your trip in order to help you organize it in the best way possible.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your game. No need to arrive sooner: you will only raise your anxiety level. Do not arrive too late, you may not have a complete adventure.
- Create random teams, to favorize meetings between students.
- Be relaxed. Escape rooms are made to give you the maximum amount of joy. They all tell stories about Laval and its culture. But no need to study: you do not need any special knowledge to have fun.
- Learn to listen to each other. The success of your game depends on your ability to work as a team.
90 minutes of fun
The complete experience for school is up to 90 minutes, in 5 steps.
- Reception: Our ambassadors welcome you and your group of students. They explain the rules of the game. They also give you advice for the best possible experience.
- Immersion: The students are sent to the escape room. They are welcomed by a costumed actor who introduces them to the story that they will experience together.
- Game: Your turn to play! You have 60 minutes to successfully complete your mission. Enigmas, codes, secret passages, and puzzles to be solved in order to exit from the escape room!
- Debrief: At the end of the experience, the actors come free your team if you did not manage to escape. They also answer all your questions about the escape game.
- Photos and departure: The photoshoot allows you to leave with souvenirs of your field trip with your students before the end of the experience.
Capacity: A maximum of 48 people can play simultaneously in 6 game rooms.
Duration of the experience: 90 minutes, including 60 in your game room.
Reservation: you can contact us or call us to prepare your school trip.
Price: We offer a specific price for day camps, schools, community organizations: 15$ taxes included per kid only. We ask for an adult in the room with them. This place is given.